A dirt road leads back to a ranch west of Black Hawk in Gilpin County, Colorado. A large barn stands in the left midground near a small ranch house. Tall pine trees stand in the right foreground.
[between 1899 and 1920?]
Emulsion is discolored around edges of glass plate.; Title from inventory prepared by Western History Department, Denver Public Library; words "One of the early day small ranches was the Pressler place on north Clear Creek, some three miles west of Black Hawk. All traces of the ranch buildings were long ago removed as was the little school house near the ranch, not shown. H.H. Lake photo" penciled on back of print.; R7001202891
1 photonegative : glass ; 10 x 13 cm. (4 x 5 in.); 1 photoprint ; 20 x 25 cm. (7 3/4 x 9 3/4 in.)