View of the town of Palmer Lake, El Paso County, Colorado, shows road to Glen Park, evergreen forest, schoolhouse with belfry and flag, and the Cliff House.
July 4, 1893
Formerly F4505.; Photoprint has faded and yellowed.; Title hand-written on back of vintage photoprint card; additional information: ""Road left to Glen Park. Ben Leonard in background. Schoolhouse right center - belfry now on top little log church."; R7100128524
1 photonegative : glass ; 13 x 18 cm. (5 x 7 in.); 1 photoprint on cabinet card ; 12 x 16 cm. (4 1/2 x 6 in.)
Palmer Lake (Colo.)--1890-1900.
Restrictions applying to use or reproduction of this image available from the Western History/Genealogy Dept., Denver Public Library.