Skip to main content


Paul Mendez (cq) talks to a friend on his cell phone about the death of his 18-month-old daughter Jade Mendez who died in a house fire at 38th and Franklin in Denver early Thursday morning March 16, 2006. Fire investigators believe the fire that hospitalized three other people, may have been caused by a space heater. (LINDA McCONNELL/ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS) ***Paul Mendez (cq), Jade Mendez (family)

  •  
Loading content ...
you wish to report:


...
Select the collections to add or remove from your search
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
 
OK