Skip to main content


Denver, Colo., photo taken June 17, 2004- Denver fire fighters Mike Somma (left) and Nick Kroski (right) stretch out a water hose as a precaution when called to a natural gas leak that occured when lighting struck a street light in front of 4750 Xanthia. No one was injured in the residential area and the leek was stopped with the aid of Denver Fire department and Excel Energy workers. Photo by EVAN SEMON/ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS

  •  
Loading content ...
you wish to report:


...
Select the collections to add or remove from your search
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
 
OK