Skip to main content


Robin Valdez (cq, left) and Valerie Vessa Valdez (cq, not pictured) of Denver awoke at 5:18 am Wednesday December 21, 2005 to find their back porch and part of their kitchen on fire. Valdez signs paperwork with Scott Spinner (cq, right), a project manager with ICA Fire, to have the home temporarily boarded up Wednesday. The family will have to move out of the home while restoration and reconstruction takes place. (MARC PISCOTTY/ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS) CQ Robin Valdez and Valerie Vessa Valdez and Scott Spinner

  •  
Loading content ...
you wish to report:


...
Select the collections to add or remove from your search
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
 
OK