Skip to main content


(Aurora, Colo., November 19, 2004) Aurora fire investigators carry out a burned chair that the 3-month old baby boy was in (in his car seat) when he died in a house fire while at a day care in Aurora. The fire occured Thursday morning 10/18/04 and fully engulfed the house. The woman running the day care was able to save 3 of the 4 kids in her care. (Photo by Ellen Jaskol/Rocky Mountain News)

  •  
Loading content ...
you wish to report:


...
Select the collections to add or remove from your search
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
 
OK