Skip to main content


Aracely Nielsea stands with her son Ernesto and neice Astrid Diego after a natural gas explosion early Friday morning August 12, 2005 at the Towne Centre Apartments, at 647 W. 91st Ave. in Thornton. No one was injured but a 12 unit complex has been declared uninhabitable for up to one month.The blast came from the first floor boiler room. Nielsea and family live on the second floor and said they became scared after hearing the explosion. (GEORGE KOCHANIEC, JR./ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS) ** Aracely Nielsea, Ernesto, Astrid Diego.

  •  
Loading content ...
you wish to report:


...
Select the collections to add or remove from your search
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
 
OK