Skip to main content


Carpenter Keith Markham, left, and his wife, Laura, of Broomfield, Colo., talk at St. Anthony's Hospital in Denver on Thursday morning, May 19, 2005 about Markhan's electrocution when a pole he was using during restoration of a Lakewood home struck a power line on Tuesday. Three people nearby, including a nurse and off-duty firefighter, when the accident occurred gave aid to Markham. (JOE MAHONEY / ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS)

  •  
Loading content ...
you wish to report:


...
Select the collections to add or remove from your search
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
 
OK