Skip to main content


A fire training exercise in Palisade Colorado got out of hand Saturday, sending two volunteer firefighters to St. Marys Hospital. A Palisade firefighter turns his spray on a nearby mobile home in the neighborhood as the remain of the practice fire burns behind him. A Saturday morning training exercise in Palisade ended with two firefighters going to the hospital. Around 11:30 a.m., two firefighters were incapacitated during a controlled burn of a vacant house. Their injuries were caused by overwork and from the trainers not getting to them quickly enough to make sure they were rehydrating. They were treated for minor injuries and sent to St. Mary's Hospital for treatment.

small (250x250 max)
medium (500x500 max)
Large
Extra Large
large ( > 500x500)
Full Resolution
  •  
Loading content ...
you wish to report:


...
Select the collections to add or remove from your search
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
 
OK