Skip to main content


(Arapahoe County, Colo. Sept 20, 2004) Firefighters from the Cunningham Fire Protection District fought a house fire Monday (9-20-04) at 5972 S. Perth Place. The house sustained about $100,000 in damages, however firefighters were able to save over $20,000 worth of musical instruments, mostly guitars. The fire started in the family room by a 5-year-old playing with a lighter and went undetected for a period of time because of an inactive smoke detector. (George Kochaniec, Jr./ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS)

  •  
Loading content ...
you wish to report:


...
Select the collections to add or remove from your search
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
 
OK