Skip to main content


Emotionally overwhelmed, left to right, Stephanie Monfelt cries as their son Jerry Montfelt,10, hugs close while Ian White holds Missie, the family's four-year-old pure-bred pug. They are listening to the doctor explain the condition and the options to them. Missie suffers from acute renal failure which happened a few days ago after the dog ate contaminated ALPO from a can with a bar code denoting a bad product. (information from the doctor and the family). She was returned to her family in a room at the Aspen Arbor Animal Hospital at 6010 West 88th on Monday April 9, 2007 in Westminster, Colo. The dog was then brought home by the family to die. In a day or two the family will make the difficult decision to have a veterinarian come to their home and give the dog a simple, quick injection. (STEVEN R NICKERSON/ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS) Marie Bartling, Ian White, Trinity, Jerry and Stephanie Monfelt, Missie ,(cq)

small (250x250 max)
medium (500x500 max)
Large
Extra Large
large ( > 500x500)
Full Resolution
  •  
Loading content ...
you wish to report:


...
Select the collections to add or remove from your search
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
 
OK