Skip to main content


Miranda Cruz (cq), 4, stands near a flower and a bear she put at the spot a two-year-old child was placed after its body was recovered from the burning home at 3777 Franklin early Thursday morning March 16, 2006 just two doors down from were the Cruz family lives. The two-year-old died and other family members in the residence were sent to the hospital. A space heater is thought to be the cause of the fire. (EVAN SEMON/ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS) ********,Miranda Cruz

  •  
Loading content ...
you wish to report:


...
Select the collections to add or remove from your search
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
 
OK