Hbol hill united neighborhoods inc
TO: CHUN Board of Delegates
FROM: Marcia Hughes, President
RE: June 25 Board Meeting, Community Center Meeting
Date: June l?f I98I
AGENDA - JUNE 25 BOARD MEETING - 7:30 pm
1. Introductions 5 min.
2. Review and Approval of Minutes 5 min.
3. Officer Reports 10 min.
4. Report by Meg Nagel, Staff Coordinator 5 min.
5. VISTA Reports by Paula Kelley and Steve 10 min.
6. Election of Treasurer & Vice President(s) 5 min.
for Communications (effective September)
7. Cathy Donohue
8. Status of CHUN Fundraising Activities
from Nancy Hauswald
9. Final (or close to final) People1s Fair
Report from Nancy Rettig
10. Neighborhood Assemblies/Zoning Committee
Beginning to develop a policy to guide
11. CHUN position on zoning action at 13th
and Colorado Blvd.
12. Donation for effort to develop height
13. RTD litigation
14. Question of joining Clean Air Coalition
15- Review of activities in salvaging the
former houses on Cheesman between Gilpin
16. Establishment of committee to propose 5 min.
methods for disbursing funds raised by
salvaging the houses
17. General approval for forming companion 5 min.
18. Requests for Action from the Neighborhood 5 min.
19. Requests for Action by Committees 5 min.
We'll begin promptly at 7:30 so we can be done in time to CELEBRATE
our recent successes with the People's Fair and salvaging the Cheesman
post office box 18S7S
capitol hill station
1200 Williams street